Crystals for the Heart Chakra
When choosing crystals for the Heart Chakra, you want to keep in mind the symptoms & ailments that manifest themselves when your Heart chakra is out of balance. There are many crystals you can use to balance the Heart Chakra including:
- Rose Quartz – The stone of infinite love and peace. Promotes self-love, compassion & empathy towards oneself.
- Green Aventurine – Helps to dissolve negative emotions and thoughts. Helps to bring about an emotional calm.
- Rhodochrosite – Heals emotional trauma. It’s believed to help attract a soul mate
- Rhodonite – Encourages forgiveness and transmutes painful past experiences
- Amazonite – Helps to soothe worries and fears after an emotional trauma & enhances emotional communications
- Peridot – Increases and attracts wealth, prosperity, health, joy and emotional well-being
- Prehnite – Stone of inner peace. Calms nervous energy. It’s often referred to as the Healer’s stone. The stone that heals the Healer.
- Green Jade – Calms the nervous system. It’s often used to bring harmony to dysfunctional relationships.
- Pink Opal – Dissolves worry. Encourages feelings of warmth towards others. Helps to express ourselves from the heart.
- Malachite – A stone of transformation by drawing out deep emotions to be transformed
How do you know if your Heart Chakra is imbalanced?
When your Heart Chakra is out of balance, you may feel emotionally out of balance or present physical ailments specific to the Heart Chakra. You may have a difficult feeling empathy for others and love for yourself. I know for me in particular after my son’s accident, I was unable to feel empathy for others, and this scared me as I have always been an empathetic person. It took me a while to realize that because of the trauma I had endured it caused my heart to completely shut down. It took a lot of work for my heart to begin to heal, and not to scare you, but it took me years. I found that working with and wearing Heart Chakra crystals along with meditation, full moon releasing ceremonies, and journaling has helped my heart to slowly heal and begin to awaken and feel alive again!
Your Heart Chakra is the meeting point or balancing point of your entire Chakra system. It is through your Heart Chakra that your lower Chakras (Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra & Solar Plexus Chakra) meet with you upper Chakras (Throat Chakra, Third-Eye Chakra & Crown Chakra). By balancing your Heart Chakra, you will bring a flow all of your other Chakras.
How to know when your Heart Chakra is out of alignment? When your Heart Chakra is out of alignment, it means that it isn’t spinning correctly. Your heart chakra could be over functioning or under-functioning. An out of balance Heart Chakra can cause both physical and emotional issues that affect all areas of your life.
The largest contributing culprit for causing an out of aligned Heart Chakra is grief. We all go through grief during our lifetimes, but we all handle grief and the gravity of what caused our grief differently. What I know for sure is you have to feel your feelings. I learned the hard way that stuffing them down doesn’t cause them to magically heal and then disappear. They will pop back up and wreak havoc in your life. You may have a difficult letting your guard down with other or you may become very needy.
Either way, you push others away and wind up feeling lonely and frustrated. And this is just one example of what can happen when you don’t take the time to nurture your heart!
You may experience physical symptoms like:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- Issues with breasts
- Lymphatic systems
- Upper back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Arm & wrist pain
Try these affirmations and see how you feel:
I am worthy and deserving of love
I feel a deep connection and compassion for all beings
This is the fourth in an ongoing series about Crystals & the Chakra System.
SIGNS OF A HEART CHAKRA DEFICIENCY:
- Over-loving / suffocating you partner or under-loving (emotionally unavailable)
- Unwarranted Jealousy
- Abandonment fears and preoccupations
- Anger, (which is fear turned inward)
- Inability to love yourself
- Fear of loneliness and isolation
- Lack of compassion and empathy towards yourself and others
SIGNS OF HEART CHAKRA EXCESS:
- Lack of boundaries
- Unwarranted jealousy
- Suffocating your significant other, children or other important people in your life
- Losing yourself in relationships
(Source: Mind Body Green)
Heart Chakra & Crystal Recommendations
(click to play video)
Pin on Pinterest!