Crystals for the Throat Chakra
When choosing crystals for the Throat Chakra, you want to keep in mind the symptoms & ailments that manifest themselves when your Throat Chakra is out of balance. There are many crystals you can use to balance the Throat Chakra including:
- Blue Lace Agate – Calms & soothes the emotions and anxiety
- Angelite – Facilitates communication with your Angels and higher self
- Turquoise – Enhances intuition and allows your soul to express itself
- Amazonite – Helps to soothe worries and fears after an emotional trauma & enhances emotional communications
- Kyanite – Opens and clears the body’s communication centers
- Blue Tiger’s Eye – Assists in speaking with clarity and acting from a place of integrity
- Blue Topaz – Brings truth & wisdom; aids in communication
- Aquamarine – Courage to speak your truth
The top three I recommend are Blue Lace Agate, Angelite & Aquamarine.
How do you know if your Throat Chakra is imbalanced?
When your Throat Chakra is out of balance, you may find it hard to come up with the right words, be tongue-tied, have a cracked voice and tend to hold back from expressing yourself. You may find you have a hoarse voice, get tickles in the back of your throat or have a chronic cough. In many cases, when your Throat Chakra is out of balance, you may have a fear of speaking, shyness & social anxiety.
To the other extreme, you may find yourself shouting when you didn’t intend to, you might be compelled to dominate conversations or otherwise making sure your voice is heard.
The Throat Chakra is all about expressing yourself both vocally and creatively. It is about communication with yourself, your loved ones and the Spiritual Realm. By having a balanced and freely flowing Throat Chakra, you are able to express yourself clearly.
By wearing and working with Crystals for the Throat Chakra, you can help your entire Chakra system get back into balance! Throat Chakra crystals will help you communicate and express yourself in multiple ways.
You may want to try these affirmations:
I speak my truth from the heart with courage
I allow creative expression to flow through me
This is the fifth in an ongoing series about Crystals & the Chakra System.
- Small, Squeaky Voice
- Cracking Voice
- Social Anxiety
- Habitual Lying
- Always at a Loss for Words
- Lack of Creativity
- Tendency to Yell
- Dominating Conversations
- Deceptive Behavior
- Inability to Keep Secrets or Keep Your Word
Throat Chakra & Crystal Recommendations
(click to play video)
Pin on Pinterest!